There can be many different causes of anxiety, even if there does not appear to be a specific trigger. Some possible causes include:
- Genetics: Anxiety can run in families and may be a result of inherited genes.
- Life stress: Chronic stress or traumatic events can increase the likelihood of developing anxiety.
- Substance abuse: Substance abuse, including alcohol and drugs, can trigger or worsen anxiety.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as heart disease, thyroid problems, and caffeine sensitivity, can cause anxiety symptoms.
- Medications: Some medications, such as steroids, stimulants, and prescription drugs for conditions like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can cause anxiety.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes, such as those that occur during menopause, can trigger anxiety.
- Sleep problems: Lack of sleep or poor sleep quality can increase feelings of anxiety.
- Poor diet: Consuming a diet high in processed foods, sugar, and caffeine can contribute to feelings of anxiety.
If you are experiencing anxiety for no apparent reason, it is important to seek the advice of a mental health professional. They can help determine the cause of your anxiety and develop a treatment plan to help manage your symptoms. This may include therapy, medication, lifestyle changes, or a combination of these treatments.
If a doctor / health professional has recommended CBD for you, or you simply wish to know more about how CBD can help treat severe anxiety, we wrote an article listing the top 5 benefits. You can find that article by clicking the the following link: https://holysmokes.store/cbd-can-be-used-to-help-treat-severe-anxiety-heres-how/